The Organizing Committee is very thankful for everyone’s understanding regarding the need to postpone the HPC-2021 due to the Covid situation.
We would like to update all of you with the new information regarding the Heat Powered Cycles (HPC) Conference. Please check the updates available at the webpage https://heatpoweredcycles.org/
1. Conference dates have been set to occur between 10 to 13 April 2022
2. The HPC will continue to be hosted by the University of the Basque Country, Bilbao, Spain. Therefore, the conference’s venue and hotels remain the same.
3. Papers and posters that have been already accepted don’t need to be resubmitted. They are already included in the conference’s program, which will be updated soon.
4. Full papers and posters new submissions will re-open:
* starting on November 10 2021
* deadline: December 20 2021
* notification of acceptance: January 20 2022
5. Registration fees:
* early-bird: until February 2 2022: 420 Euros
* after February 2 2022: 470 Euros
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Prof. Dr. Roger R. Riehl
Organizing Committee Heat Powered Cycles – HPC-2021
Program & Review Chair